Allanton Facility Map
Eastern’s Allanton http://nygoodhealth.com/product/augmentin/ Road Shipyard sits on 300 acres, 1,500 linear feet and has over 6,000 feet of water frontage leading into St. Andrew’s Bay and out to the Gulf of Mexico. A 32,000 square feet (2972.89 sq/m) building houses the steel processing equipment, consisting of a Wheelabrator automated horizontal shot blasting and painting machine for plate and structural members, (3) 10-ton overhead cranes, a plasma plate burning machine as well as 2 x 500 ton apron press brakes and a 1″ Pacific plate shear, (14) crawler cranes ranging from 220 to 660 ton lifting capacity. The facility also includes an electrical shop, carpenter shop, pipe shop, warehouse and sandblasting & painting shop, with 58,580 square feet (5,442.26 sq/m) of warehouse space with 7,000 square feet office building which staffs our engineering, project management, safety, QAQC and purchasing departments.
The Allanton Road Shipyard has undergone numerous enhancements since the early 1980’s including:
- Multiple in-ground marine railway transfer systems.
- Multiple side launch ways totaling 1,500 linear feet and launch basin expansions with an overall dimension of 760’ (231.65m) in length and 200’ (60.96m) in width.
- Operational in 2016 (1) MG-MESSER, CNC Plasma Arc Burning Machine with (2) x 10’x40′ dry mirror cutting tables, 6″ cutting thickness and 3″ x 45° material beveling.
- Operational in 2010 (1) Ogden Series Arc Welding System, Automated Welding Steel Panel Line.
- Metal processing building, 560’ (170.68m) long X 127’ (38.71m) width X 50’ (15.25m) height totaling 71,120 square feet (6,607.26 sq/m) building that houses the Ogden Panel Line, the Press Brakes and the Wheelobrator providing straight-line production.
- (1) 500MT & (2) 250MT self-leveling ship module transporters.
- (12) concrete fabrication platen expansions now totaling 254,460 square feet (23,640.11 sq/m).