We welcome you to visit us at our Nelson, Allanton, and Port St. Joe facilities.
As customers, vendors, visitors, and subcontractors of Eastern Shipbuilding Group, it is your obligation to meet the below requirements, understand the practices and procedures, and follow safety standards at all times. Contact Eastern’s Facility Security Officer (FSO) at 850-832-5930 with any questions.
Subcontractors must meet all requirements prior to purchase order, work performance and payment.
To provide U.S. CITIZENS access to Eastern Shipbuilding Group, Inc. Facilities we require one of the following:
- Visit Request Form -or- DISS notification
- DISS is not monitored daily. After submitting a DISS request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying the officer of your request. The request will be uploaded for access.
- If you are requesting access for a U.S. Citizen that was not born within the United States and/or its territories, provide a copy of U.S. Passport or documentation of citizenship.
To provide Non-U.S. Citizens access to Eastern’s Facilities, we require an unexpired copy of one of the following:
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Authorization Card
- Work Visa
- Email documents to the Access Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Requests for Non-U.S. Citizens must be received one week in advance.
For Additional Access Inquiries, you may contact:
- Visitor Control Operating Hours:
- Monday through Friday 6:30am – 4:30pm, Closed 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
850-763-1900 x1033 | firstname.lastname@example.org